Saturday, February 23, 2013

10 : Allergic problems and avoiders


This time, I’m going to write about allergic problems and so on. Allergies may cause variable happenings.
In Japan, there are many problems by school lunch. For example, there is the allergic happening that happened last year. It was happened at a elementary school. There was the girl who is allergic to chees. The school lunch of the day was a Korean pancake of potato including some cheeses. The chees-free diet was arranged for the girl and she ate it, but she had a refill of it in all innocence of that it contain some cheeses. Also her teacher didn’t know that. After 30 minutes, the girl complained of symptoms of her illness asthma and she dealt as the disease. She carried around with a parenteral solution to allergies and her teacher recommended to use it, but she said it is different. When an emergency car came at the school, already her cardiopulmonary arrest has been confirmed.
As a matter of fact, I think that it is not need that school lunches. And it is very dangerous for a child who doesn’t know the feeling when the one ate the antigen because it's often the case that the child may mistakenly perceive the allergic disease as other diseases that have ever come within my experience. When I ate school lunch peanuts menu by mistake (I think that it's the fault of my teacher! Because she said that, “It’s a sesame sauce”!! ), I had a sore throat, but I thought, “This is nothing”. That's a relief that the happening stopped before it got too bad because I realized the menu of the day by rash develops on my skin and went to a doctor ahead of time. Perhaps children who has food allergies are turned up whose allergens when the one was pretty young and reduce it, so who doesn’t know the feeling when the one ate the antigen as the girl of the happening. As my case, my parents don’t have food allergies so I can’t tell how the feeling is. I wish parents, especially teachers, paid more attention to allergies (I’m fear the parson who doesn’t know that “rakkasei” is identical with peanuts.).

Then I’ll write about some avoiders that is all I ask of someone who didn’t have food allergies.
First, the problem is on the law of school lunch. It appeals for purveys school lunches to children allergic to any foods as much as possible, but the ways of coping were rough. So allergic happenings at school were increased two times! Ideally, It's deemed desirable to take on allergen-free diet as school lunch not to be stingy with money. For example, there are the ways of replace common wheat with rice powder, and replace milk with soybean milk. Besides, it’s the way that parents make the child hold bag lunch similar to the menu of school lunch of the day. Thinking about allergies not the one has allergies but everybody is the most important.


I referred to these websites to write this.
http://www.j-cast.com/tv/2013/02/23166571.html

1 comment:

  1. Colorectal cancer, cancer of the large intestine, is the fourth most common cancer in North America. Many cases of colorectal cancer are associated with low levels of physical activity and with diets that are low in fruits and vegetables. Individuals with a family history of the disease have a higher risk. I crumble with this disease for 5 years also with a lot of scaring thought in my head because i was just waiting for death every day of my life until My Son came to me in the hospital explaining to me that he has find a herbal healer from Nigeria to cure my Colo-Rectal Cancer,I was so shocked with the ideal also i was excited inside of me.My son asked me to let us give him a try because we have really heard a lot of scammer pretending to cure all sort of diseases with herbal medicine and some of them never get a positive result at the end of it all but we was very confident on this herbal doctor,like i said we give him a try and he sent me a herbal medicine to drink for three weeks, Sincerely I'm telling you today I' alive and healthy no more laying on sick bed,No more Colo-Rectal Cancer.I'm sharing this testimony on here for people who are sick to contact this Wonderful man,His name is Dr Itua.And His contact Whatsapp_+2348149277967____Email_drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.
    He can cure those diseases like:
    Bladder cancer
    Breast cancer
    Colorectal cancer
    Kidney cancer
    Leukemia
    Lung cancer
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
    Prostate cancer
    Skin cancer
    Uterine cancer
    Hiv/Aids
    Stroke
    Herpes
    Hepatitis
    Love Spell
    Diabetes

    ReplyDelete